Fibre cement is a grey composite material that is made up of sand, cement and cellulose fibres.It’s an extremely versatile material which can be used in all forms of building construction including residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects.
Depending on your particular building specification, fibre cement sheet can be utilized in ways that create a dramatic look and feel in an affordable manner. Because the components of the fibre cement can be customized, the resultant finished products can vary widely depending on the application and use that is required.
4.5mm – for use on external applications. It is ideal for cladding of gables and the lining of eaves, carports and verandahs.
6.0mm – for commercial soffits and external cladding on non impact areas. It is recommended for commercial applications, cyclonic wind zones and steel framed constructions.
7.5mm or 9.0mm – base fibre cement sheet for textured coatings on external wall applications.
- Prepared under high pressure water vapor process
- Performs well in humidity durability
- Force-resistant and fireproof
- Can be applied not only for interior use but also for outdoor walls
- Low water absorption rate and high impact resistant ability
- Suitable for indoor partition, ceiling, and decoration
- Materials: lengthy wooden fiber, concrete and silicone sand
- 100% non-asbestos
- Density: 1,000 to 1,500kg/m³
- Coefficient of thermal expansion: 0.24W/MK (JC/T54)
- Bending strength: over 13MPa (GB/T7019-1997)
- Linear expansion rate: 0.1%
- Water absorption rate: less 0.19% (GB/T7019-1997)
- Water penetration rate: 0%
- Water content: 10%
- In-combustibility according to CNS 6532 and BS 476
- Fire rating: 2.53 hours
- Radioactivity: standard (GB6566-2000)
- Non-flammability: grade A (GB-8624-1997)